Churches & Hospitality
Hallettstone has been involved with some of the most beautiful and iconic stonework in the country and abroad.
Some of our previous works include:
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Melbourne
- Main Alter for Our Lady of Victories
- Side and main alter at St. Ignatius’s Church in Richmond
- St. Therese Church Essendon Alter
- Marble fireplaces in the Windsor Hotel
- Pasminco’s Portuguese pink marble floor
- Solid granite mausoleum in Traralgon, Victoria
- Statues and bases at Loyola College in Bundoora
- Foundation stone for bridges in Vietnam
- Foundation stone for El Alamein Bridge
We have an exceptional portfolio and reputation. Many site requires our specialist knowledge, not just to provide new stonework and features, but to protect existing work and perform maintenance.
Businesses & Organisations
There is no better way to polish off the aesthetics of a building than with classical marble or granite flooring.
Guests to your business will notice your stone finishes. A classical stone finish will improve the overall atmosphere of any room, making coming to the office a pleasure. Stone floors are also ideal for high-traffic areas and are less prone to daily wear, able to last for decades without requiring maintenance.
Speak with us today and let’s discuss stone in your business or organisation.